Refugee Relief and Development
MERATH (Middle East Revive and Thrive) partners with local churches and organizations in the MENA region to effectively and appropriately respond to the urgent needs of the most vulnerable in the context of community, and to facilitate long-term, sustainable change. Through those partners, MERATH implements relief and development projects for thousands of displaced and vulnerable families in Lebanon, Syria, and Iraq in the fields of basic needs (food assistance, winter items, health services, hygiene kits, milk and diapers, etc), education and child protection, and livelihoods (sewing and agriculture projects, microloans, etc). We believe that human flourishing goes far beyond simply fulfilling one’s basic needs. It is about hope being restored. This is why we work through local faith communities, which we believe have the capacity for holistic impact.
Below are examples of how your support can impact lives:
- $50 equips a household with necessary hygiene items
- $75 provides vital food assistance to a family
- $100 keeps one family warm during harsh winters
Education and Child Protection
- $90 provides quality non-formal education for an out-of-school child for a month
- $30 offers psychosocial support to one traumatized kid for a month
- $100 helps more families benefit from our livelihoods programs and walk toward a more hopeful future
Where needed most
- Help us respond to urgent and emergent needs by giving “where needed most”.
No contribution is too small! For whatever you are able/willing to give, we thank you with all our heart for your trust and support and encourage you to visit MERATH’s website for frequent updates.