This Christmas, it is our mission to invest in the children and youth of the Middle East on an emotional, spiritual, psychosocial and physical level so that they may develop their full potential and experience God’s redeeming love. Investing in children and youth is one of the best long-term investments you can make!
Your financial support this Christmas helps in a variety of ways:
- Winterization relief for the most vulnerable during the cold months of winter
- Non-formal education for Syrian refugees in one of our 9 church-based education centers
- Spiritual camps, events and pastoral visits where refugee and vulnerable children can learn about the hope of the gospel
- Programs for children with special needs and advocacy for them at a national level
- Need-based scholarships for children enrolled in formal education whose families are experiencing financial hardship
We celebrate the growth and impact our various partner ministries have on the children of the MENA region and the perseverance displayed among staff and volunteers. It is an honor to support these courageous and faithful Christians who serve children of all backgrounds.
Thank you for remembering disadvantaged children in Lebanon this winter. Our partners in the Middle East thank you on their behalf!